I value time with my family, real laughs, genuine love, crisp fall air, and everything to do with relationships. If you're into photos that feel as real as you are, you want your memories made to last, and you'd like to make a new friend in the process, keep scrolling, I can't wait to meet you.
A few things about me:
1. I am the mother of two beautiful children, and the wife to a good looking farmer. In June 2020, we found out that our daughter had stage 4 cancer. We are currently facing every parents biggest fear.
2. I am all about God, family and trips to Target's dollar section.
3. I received my bachelors degree in Marriage and Family studies, I don't claim to know everything, but I do advocate for commitment and love.
4. I enjoy writing music. I wrote a song called "I fell in love with a farm boy" a few weeks after I met my husband. He's a farmer ;)
5. I was a gymnast and figure skater growing up