Northern Utah Wedding Photographer
I’m Kendra Bird! As a Northern Utah Wedding Photographer, I value time with my family, real laughs, genuine love, crisp fall air, and everything to do with relationships. I know exactly what you mean when you say, “I just so badly want the photos where I look joyful, in love, and genuinely happy.”, I want that for you as well. Photos are a huge investment; I don’t take that lightly. I promise to give you the BIGGEST bang for your buck. I’ll help you know “what to wear” and “How to prepare your man”, I swear you’ll end up saying, “That was so easy! I really enjoyed myself.”
A few things about me:
1. I am the mother of three beautiful children, and the wife to a good looking farmer. In June 2020, we found out that our daughter had stage 4 cancer. Never thought that I would hold the title of “Cancer Mom”, but I now value life more than ever before.
2. I am all about God, family and trips to Target’s dollar section.
3. My bachelors degree is in Marriage and Family studies, I don’t claim to know everything, but I do advocate for commitment and love.
4. I enjoy writing music. I wrote a song called “I fell in love with a farm boy” a few weeks after I met my husband. He’s a farmer 😉
5. I was a gymnast and figure skater growing up
I guarantee to make you feel confident and comfortable; I have mastered a posing style that will make you feel more in love and very photogenic. Treating you like a King and Queen is my greatest joy.
Come learn more about a Northern Utah Wedding Photographer and why I am in this incredible business: https://kendrabirdphotography.com/about
Inquiring about pricing for my daughters wedding. May 13, 2023 is the date.
1 Comment on Northern Utah Wedding Photographer | Kendra Bird Photography